Sunday, March 20, 2011

What's up..

(I SOMEHOW DELETED THIS @_@)


This blog was supposed to be active all my life. It needs to record my life, in a sense. Hence the name "Imprints on the sands of Time". I mean that has a much deeper meaning, but I will save that for later... maybe for my last ever, ever post. It will be interesting to see if this survives the test of time.
Anyways, I haven't posted in a while, and I shouldn't do that. I often have inspiration to write poems but I get lazy and don't. I'll get back to it though.
Meanwhile, I came to KU, to McCollum, to 8th Floor. These last 2 years have been so, so wonderful - it is almost difficult to believe. Lawrence is a beautiful place. Laid back and peaceful - totally my type. I have music in my life, I am getting fairly good grades - so my parents are happy - that is nice. I went to a wrestling show :D.
Most importantly, I have found friends. Arooj, Mel, Nick, Luke, Tanner, Zac, Zach, Katie, Anita, Chris, Alexis and Barefoot Tim. And they are great. I trust them completely and whole-heartedly and they will remain my friends for life. Also I have not lost attachment from Rohit, Nishant, Anant, Mukund, Akash an Pranjal - they are still my best friends.
I also have a girl. I like her a lot. It is really nice right now. I don't know how long it will last. All I know is that whoever this girl is with, would be very lucky and she would bring so much happiness to that guy. I might be that guy for a brief while - and that is exciting :)

2 comments:

Photogenic Devil said...

amazing :)
you are writing again !

what is with you , when you are in 'love' you write huh ?

you should write poems - you used to write well, i hope you havnt lost it.

take care. and keep writing.

p.s nishant is writing too , infact, was reading his blog , when redirected myself to ur page. i wish , rohit would start writing again. everybody should write.

sidspacewalker said...

i hope i can still write too .. :)