Monday, November 17, 2008

Free Fall

My arms,
Unbroken lines, splitting the air,
Yet not feeling its struggle,
Against my motion.

I am falling.

My eyes,
Calm and still,
Alleys of Blank Darkness,
Seeking nothing, yet finding it.

I am falling.

My feet,
Parted and independent,
To each its own flight,
Knowing of its own existence, for once.

I am falling.

My form,
Symbol of Rejection - the cross,
Descending parallel to the earth,
Disapproving authority, theirs or mine.

I am falling.

My-self,
These swift seconds,
Of union with the elements,
And of this cherished loneliness.

I am falling...
into my
peace of mind.


5 comments:

Photogenic Devil said...

last line sucks

ur best work

gr8 use of rheotric - symbol of rejection

seeking nothign yet finding it

gud
ur best i daresay
yet there is a hitch tht i had in reading it
its not wuite a free fall when one tried to read it
honest , gr8 thinking , even put in a mildly interesting manner

definite spurt of wat PUBERTY ?? [ps just read anant ki prem kahani ]

Anonymous said...

i knw u all must think m pathetically useless to comment everywhere..well m stuck in traffic, n ya u guys write amazingly well :P

presuming ur name is sidhant..or sidhart or sid-something...

so, sid-something..
wow.
well written
all u guys have SO much tallent..
no flattery involved..
hu would even imagine the amount of potential CMS has !!

seriously..

about the poem:
i think everyone has there own perspective, n its beautiful how you've gone about yours...creative...rhetoric as "Photogenic devil" pointed out..
well written.....
i like such poems, that leave an incomplete feelin..
you know...
better than each line having four words and every alternate rhyming...this is good.
the sort you convert into a song n all.
well written.

haven't really gone thru more on your space..bt m sincerely lookin out fr more !!

take care..
n good luck with the CMS critique :P

guess you wouldn't know me, so rather not leave a name. bye bye !

sidspacewalker said...

thanks for the comment shefali ...

and my name is siddhant ..

if you remember you've listened to my voice ....

Photogenic Devil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

neat attempt.
^^