Tuesday, June 19, 2007

FRIENDSHIP?

Me dont understand friendship ,
Me dont understand my friends ,Me hurts anyone close to me ,
Thus our frienship ends.

Me thought I was a good friend ,
Me tried making people feel good,
Me but didnt realize ,
I never do the things I should!

Me sometimes was hurt ,
Me sometimes cried ,
Me but thinks it does not matter ,
Its only my faults I try to hide .

Me now thinks ,
Me nobody's friend could stand ,
Me but is confused ,
perhaps it is the meaning of friendship I dont understand......

4 comments:

Photogenic Devil said...

MAKE ONE CHANGE

I NEDER DO THE THINGS I SHLD KI JAGAH

I NEVER DO THINGS RITE

THEN IT RHYMES ALSO
AND IS BETTER IN THE UNITY OF THE POEM

Photogenic Devil said...

SELF DOUBTING
SELF HATING
INSECURE

YET AGAIN I SAY

I LIKE IT A LOT

SO ILL RANK MY PREFERENCES

1.] ME THINKS
2.] HELPLESS HOPE
3.] LONELY TODAY
4.] LEAF



ALL THE TITLES NEED CHANGING !!!!
PLZ DONT RUIN THE ARTICLE BY GIVING AN UNDER IMPRESSIVE AND ALSOLUTE ULTA MEANING WALA TITLE!!!!!!!!!

sidspacewalker said...

right instead of should will break the rhyme na ....


and i hope you noticed the "?" in the title ....

Photogenic Devil said...

thts ur problem

u pay a lot of emphasis on"rhyme"

sad

u need to grow dude!!!